The October 21 public hearing will provide participants the opportunity to submit a written statement for the record, as well as make brief oral statements to members of the Commission. Oral statements will be limited to 5 minutes, and should highlight key aspects of the written submission. A limited number of speaking slots are allotted for the day, and will be filled on a first come, first served basis until all slots are full.
Parties wishing to participate should follow the below guidance:
- Submit your request to participate to Input@cep.gov no later than October 16, 2016.
- Your request should include the following information:
- Professional Affiliation (if applicable)
- 2-3 Sentence Abstract
- Written Statement (preferably in .pdf format)
- Commission staff will inform you of your assigned speaking time and additional logistical details no later than October 19, 2016. We cannot accommodate requests for specific timeslots.
All submitted statements will become part of the Commission record, and will be included in publically available records.
Stakeholders are also encouraged to review and respond to the current Request for Comments, which is open through November 14, 2016.
What: Commission on Evidence-Based Policymaking – Public HearingFor more information about CEP, please visit: http://CEP.gov
When: Friday, October 21, 2016; 9:00am – 5:00pm
Where: Rayburn House Office Building
Room Number TBD
Upcoming Meetings & Hearings:
Note: Dates and topics are subject to change, locations are to be determined
- November 4, Washington, DC – Program Evaluation
- December 12, Washington, DC – Data Management & Infrastructure