The program and organizing committees of the International Conference on Coexistence between Genetically Modified (GM) and non-GM based Agricultural Supply Chains (GMCC-15) invite abstracts for posters, contributed papers, organized sessions, and pre- and post-conference workshops. Submissions may address any aspect of coexistence in international supply chains (economics, law, technical aspects, industry, and crop cultivation).
Topics of Interest
• Segregation in food and feed supply chains
• Detection of events
• Technical solutions to coexistence
• Testing methods and standards
• Adventitious and low-level presence and associated policies
• Regulatory implications of developments in trait discovery and biotechnology techniques
• Regulation and deregulation of events
• Socioeconomic impact of coexistence
• International trade, TTIP, and segregation
• Legal and ethical aspects of coexistence
• Industry and private standards for coexistence
• GM pipeline of new events, crops, and target markets
• Case studies of successful coexistence
Deadline abstract submission: April 30, 2015
Notification of authors: June 30, 2015
Deadline for early online registration: September 15, 2015
Deadline full paper submission: September 15, 2015
*Registration after 1 November 2015 gives no guarantee for a place at the conference dinner and your name on the participant list.
o Abstract submissions for posters, papers, and organized sessions can be submitted using the online submission system.
o Proposals for pre- and post-conference workshops can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Venue NH Amsterdam Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky, Dam 9, 1012 JS Amsterdam, The Netherlands
To register for the conference, please fill in the registration form on the website.
- €500 - Early-Bird Conference Rate (up to September 15, 2015)
- €600 - Full Conference Rate (after September 154, 2015)
- €250 - Student Registration (must be current, full-time student)
- €50 - Conference Dinner (November 19, 2015)
- €200 - Accompanying Person (up to September 15, 2015)
- €250 - Accompanying Person (after September 15, 2015)