firstname.lastname@example.org of your plan to submit or not to submit to AJAE by March 18. Within that notification, authors should include a 250 word abstract of their paper).
Proposals from individuals or groups need to be submitted using the online submission system by Thursday, December 4, 2014. The online submission system opens in early November.
Proposed session formats must include either two papers with two discussants or three papers with one discussant. Four paper sessions will not be considered.
Proposals will be evaluated by how well they satisfy the following criteria:
- The proposed session supports the objective of the Association to further the development and dissemination of systematic knowledge of agricultural and applied economics.
- The importance of the session is well-justified.
- The proposed papers are innovative and the topics are likely to generate meaningful discussion during the presentation, as well as interest in a published version.
- It is likely that the session format will be conducive to a clear, focused, and informative presentation of the topics proposed.
- The session theme and paper topics are not repetitive of themes and/or topics previously addressed in Invited Paper sessions.
- The set of sessions will appeal to a broad spectrum of the membership.
Proposals will be reviewed and selected by a subcommittee of the AAEA Board. Final versions of the invited papers must be submitted to AgEcon Search by June 24, 2015 and should be submitted to the AJAE Proceedings Issue Editor by the same date if the authors wish the invited paper to be reviewed for publication in the AJAE.
If you have any questions about submitting an Invited Paper session proposal, please contact Kristen Wright at email@example.com or at (414) 918-3190.
More Upcoming Deadlines
AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting