“Money Talks” Hear first-hand what donors think is most important in proposal preparationPre-conference Workshop
Saturday, July 29, 2017
7:30 am – 2:00 pm
Registration opens at 7:00 am
Grants available for first 20 participants through funding from the AAEA Trust
This workshop aims to strengthen the core grant writing skills of early career professionals, offering the opportunity to learn more about the perspectives of major funding organizations by engaging directly with donor representatives. The event will also facilitate networking among young early career professionals.
- Tom Baerwald, National Science Foundation
- Caron Gala, Council on Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics
- Mariana Kim, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- James Oehmke, U.S. Agency for International Development
- Robbin Shoemaker, National Institute of Food and Agriculture
This workshop is co-sponsored by the International, Senior and Africa Sections of AAEA and C-FARE, with generous support from the AAEA trust.
View the schedule and learn more here: http://www.aaea.org/meetings/2017-aaea-annual-meeting/events/pre---post-conference-workshops#Grants