The AAEA Fellows Selection Committee has selected six outstanding members to be honored as the 2015 AAEA Fellows. All of the Fellow recipients have made exceptional contributions to the profession. They are leaders shaping the future of the Association and the field of agricultural and applied economics as a whole.
Meet the 2015 AAEA Fellows are:
- C. Peter Timmer, Harvard University
- Ariel Dinar, University of California, Riverside
- Alan Olmstead, University of California, Davis
- J. Edward Taylor, University of California, Davis
- Jayson Lusk, Oklahoma State University
- James MacDonald, USDA Economic Research Service