- Support development of graduate students and early career professionals
- Deepen participation in AAEA or reach out to new groups
- Enhance the AAEA Annual Meeting
Proposal submissions should include:
- A cover sheet with name of applicant; applicant’s mailing address, e-mail, and phone number; title of the project; abstract of the project; timing, duration, and location of the project; and amount of funding requested.
- A project description, not to exceed five double-spaced pages, including the purpose, scope, implementation procedures, the individuals responsible for management of the project, date/timing of the project, and location of the project.
- An itemized budget, indicating costs to be borne by the Trust and funding provided by other sources, if any. The AAEA Business Office may be a resource for budget information.
Proposals should be submitted to Brian Mondragón Jones, AAEA Executive Director, via e-mail at email@example.com. If you have any questions, please contact Brian or Julie.